Tuesday, December 20, 2016

classic brown leather belt

                              Leather Belts for Men by LUCHENGYI

  I ordered the 1.3 inches wide, classic brown leather belt for my son for Christmas. It has a shiny single-prong buckle that is easy to put on and take off. The belt fit as I ordered it a few sizes bigger. The belt came packaged in its own box which made it easy for gift giving. I thought the belt was durable and made with high-quality materials.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015LX67M0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

 

I Received this product at a discount with no review required. The review is solely for the purposes of informing future consumers about the product. These comments and my evaluation presented here are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment