Friday, December 16, 2016

Robotic Vacuum Cleaner

Robotic Vacuum Cleaner by JISIWEI

I am so happy with my new robotic vacuum. The thing is so neat and easy to use. I have both laminate and linoleum floors and it works great with both. I do like the mopping action best because I can do it daily and without backbreaking efforts. It is designed to clean underneath furniture beds and Automatically charging when power runs out. I am so impressed with all the bells and whistles like WiFi enabled so you can control it by iPhone and it even has a camera with an alarm that alerts you to movement. The remote control allows you to program, start, pause, standby, reserve, back to charge, manage the direction and fan speed and so on, convenient and easily to use.

I received this product as a sample for free but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received no additional compensation.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M0LHE4Q/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0 






No comments:

Post a Comment