Thursday, October 6, 2016

 My Heating Pad- Neck & Shoulder Wrap Hot & Cold Therapy - Relaxation (Green) from Nature Creat

The heating pad is nice and has helped with my fibromyalgia. Made of soft fleece fabric on one side and cotton fabric on the other side. Filled with rice
  Simply Heat In the microwave for Heat Therapy or put in the freezer for Cool Therapy. Heat Therapy can be applied to injuries or aches as it increases blood circulation and accelerates the relief of sore and tense muscles, thus enabling the body to move with ease. The weight of the pad helps with this.
 The heat last me about 30 minutes and feels so good on my shoulders. It does have a slight smell as the rice gets hot. Not over   bearing just a little.
 Each heating pad is handmade in the USA.

I Received this product at a discount with no review required and your review is solely for the purposes of informing future consumers about the product. These comments and my evaluation presented here are my own opinions .
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014I1VZFU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

No comments:

Post a Comment