Thursday, October 6, 2016

                       Dual Tip Fineliner Pens Brush Marker Set


I love the adult coloring books and these fine line markers by Art-n-Fly is perfect for coloring in those books. 12 of the most beautiful and vivid colors with a fine liner for outlines and a round brush tip for blending, shading and coloring larger areas, They are 100% non-toxic, odorless, unscented and acid-free. They’re completely safe even for small children to use. Artist grade sketch pens with high quality Japanese fine tips and brush nibs and pigment rich ink. I like to use these pens for my coloring and scrapbooking. 
 
I Received this product at a discount with no review required and your review is solely for the purposes of informing future consumers about the product. These comments and my evaluation presented here are my own opinions.




No comments:

Post a Comment